Cat's Out of the Bag  

Posted by inkstainedhands in

I thought I would keep myself anonymous for at least a few more months. I started off by being anonymous on this blog not because I didn't want anybody knowing who I was, but because I wanted to feel secure here before revealing my identity.

That is semi-useless because some of you already know who I am, but I just did not want my name on my blog for everyone to know.

After speaking to someone about it recently, I have decided to put my name here. When I post, I don't want it to seem as if I'm saying certain things only because I am shielded by my anonymity. In one of my previous posts, where I responded to the letter one of my classmates wrote, I mentioned that it was anonymously written. Most of the letters submitted to us were anonymous, which I thought was somewhat cowardly. I believe that if you have an opinion you should express it and not be afraid to put your name under it.

My name is Hannah Rozenblat. A few of you probably know me.... I self-published a book at the age of 14, won a Scholastic award for writing at 16, and have been published a few times in The Jewish Press. One of my articles is actually in this week's issue (April 24th), so you can check it out. I think it will be in newsstands until Tuesday.

Here are links to some of my articles from The Jewish Press:

https://www.jewishpress.com/pageroute.do/33820
https://www.jewishpress.com/pageroute.do/36609
https://www.jewishpress.com/pageroute.do/39023

Here is my book:
http://www.lulu.com/content/154466

So now you know who I am, putting me at a disadvantage since I don't know who some of you are. (Feel free to share.) :]

Shavua Tov.

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 at Saturday, April 25, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 comments

My identity is still uncovered to many but you know who am I, so no need to open it here :)

April 26, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Embed the book ad into the blog so that people see it. Hulu should have the option, with code you can copy/paste.

April 28, 2009 at 3:59 PM

I'm just some retard who uses the Internet as a friend because he hasn't got any real ones. ..kidding. ..kind of..!

May 14, 2009 at 3:17 AM

You wrote a book?? COOOL!


I am me. Hi, nice to meet you.

Pretty brave of you to share your identity on your blog....

May 15, 2009 at 2:01 AM

So I come back after four days of no internet to find people with no real friends, people with voices in their heads, and people who are just people. :] Nice to meet y'all.

May 17, 2009 at 5:50 PM

Oh come on - that's just the beginning of weirdness you will discover in the blogosphere

May 17, 2009 at 6:01 PM

Um, yeah, I know that. I was being welcoming.

May 17, 2009 at 6:04 PM

Hi,
I'm normal (relatively speaking) :), but just thought I'd say hi and that I love your stuff.

(check your email)

May 31, 2009 at 12:35 AM

Hey, thinking! It's great to see you here. :]

May 31, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Post a Comment