Finals  

Posted by inkstainedhands in

After finishing my final half an hour earlier than planned, I am giving myself those thirty minutes to write, as a reward for a job well done.

I have nothing significant to say except that my finals are going well, and with the exception of my sleep deprivation, I am doing very well too.

As I walked out of the school building after today's final, I reflected on how quickly time seems to fly. A mere hour and a half earlier, I had been walking to school and nervously reviewing my notes as I walked, my hands shaking and my mind screaming, "No! I don't want to take this final!" I was definitely not looking forward to it.

And now, as I was walking back home after completing the final, I could not believe that I was so nervous only ninety minutes ago. The change was such a pleasant relief.

The final turned out somewhat easier than I expected it to be, and I had that amazing feeling of knowing that I had answered each question without hesitation. It is such an unbelievable feeling to know that you have completed an exam and knew every single thing so well.

And now, I am off to study for the two finals I have tomorrow morning.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at Wednesday, June 10, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Which final was it?

June 11, 2009 at 12:55 AM

AP Literature. I felt the same thing today during my English final.

June 11, 2009 at 2:39 PM

Post a Comment