Gan HaChayot  

Posted by inkstainedhands in , , ,

Here are some pictures from Wednesday's trip to the Biblical Zoo, while I try putting Thursday and today into words.


There were exhibits all over the zoo showing all kinds of birds, including this gorgeous owl here.



I could not get enough of these bears:






I used to have around a dozen posters of leopards, tigers, and cheetahs on the walls of my room (and I probably still have at least half of them). And now I have my own photos... Isn't he beautiful?


This entry was posted on Friday, August 7, 2009 at Friday, August 07, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

that monkey picture is great and I like how you zoomed in on the leopard

August 7, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Thanks! The leopard was actually that close to me. He was sitting only a foot away from the glass wall, perhaps nearer.

August 8, 2009 at 2:33 PM

Post a Comment