It Seems Like it's Going to Rain  

Posted by inkstainedhands in ,

This 10-minute episode of the Russian Winnie Pooh is the most ADORABLE thing ever. I love watching all these Russian videos on YouTube.... They bring back such memories, since I used to listen to Russian children's songs all the time when I was little. (And for all you non-Russian speaking people, there are English subtitles!)


This entry was posted on Saturday, January 16, 2010 at Saturday, January 16, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

10 comments

I think I enjoyed this way too much. It shall be my gmail status for a long, long time, i believe. It's adorable-ness must be shared with the world. (Or at least those whom I gchat with)And I don't even speak Russian.

Needless to say, I now wish I did.

January 19, 2010 at 9:29 PM

I'm glad you enjoyed it! There are also other episodes of this on YouTube.. Pooh and Rabbit, Pooh and Eeyore, etc.

I actually can't stop watching this one over and over. It makes me smile each time.

January 19, 2010 at 11:33 PM

Have all of these on external drive. Russian fb clone vkontakte has Russian cartoon groups where you can watch streaming. Though quality's sorta meh.

January 24, 2010 at 11:54 PM

"Veenee Pookh", eh? This is hilarious man, seriously. They've got more educational cartoons in Russia..

February 17, 2010 at 3:48 PM

I much prefer the Russian VP to the American one, even though only 3 episodes.

Yep, they do and with a lot more music too.

February 17, 2010 at 4:33 PM

The English translation is atrocious though. It's very loyal to the Russian but makes little sense in English...

February 18, 2010 at 12:26 AM

That's why we only watch foreign movies/cartoons subbed.

February 18, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Scratch that. I prefer literal subs to interpretations. And hate dubs big time.

February 18, 2010 at 12:33 AM

Yeah, dubs are awkward. 'Specially in 'dem Chinese movies!

What I've found in terms of Hebrew is that these jobs usually aren't given to big linguists...

February 18, 2010 at 12:37 AM

Big linguists tend to make localized translations and I hate and despise that.

February 18, 2010 at 12:39 AM

Post a Comment