The sun'll come out.. tomorrow.. bet your bottom dollar.. that tomorrow.. there'll be sun  

Posted by inkstainedhands in ,

Remember Annie? Annie is the ray of sunshine that entered my life a few years ago and found her way into my heart. She is beautiful, inside and out, and just as she brings a smile to my face when I see her, so too I wish for her to have a life full of happiness and all the very best. This is for Annie....


Life has its ups and downs, but it's important to remember that there will always be an 'up' and that this rollercoaster has to climb up too. And yes, life throws things at us that we are often completely unprepared to handle, but we do not have to handle them alone. There are times when we want to give up, when life becomes overwhelming, but this too shall pass.

The strong, resilient, brave individual that I know will pass through this and become stronger than ever and will go on to succeed and achieve great things and win the love and admiration of many more people -- because I believe that she can.

So keep your head up, for tomorrow is another day. Never forget that you are an amazing and unique individual with a lot to offer the world, and you'll shine. <3

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 15, 2011 at Saturday, January 15, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

I luv you (hug)

- Annie

Ps- your ratties were very empathetic

January 15, 2011 at 11:19 PM

I love you! :]

And I'm glad to hear that I can be proud of my ratties.

January 16, 2011 at 12:54 AM

Post a Comment