The Big 1-0-0  

Posted by inkstainedhands in ,

When I began this blog in April of 2009, I was not sure how far it would go. But now, after less than a year, here I am with my 100th post!

A huge thank you to my readers and to those who comment. Feedback is always appreciated, and I love when my posts provoke a discussion. I have no problem just writing everything with pen and paper, but when I know that I have an audience here, it encourages me to share more of my thoughts and ideas in hopes that it will be helpful, informative, interesting, or entertaining to someone. So thank you for being my audience.

I suppose that the next goal is to reach 200!

This entry was posted on Friday, February 5, 2010 at Friday, February 05, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Would you look at that. מזל טוב אחותי. As I've said in the past, your writing is very thoughtful and transcends your youth.

February 5, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Seriously 100 posts???????? Wow you write like crazy :)

February 6, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Shlomo -- Thank you!

BTS -- Well, they don't call me the writer for nothing!

February 9, 2010 at 6:15 PM

Post a Comment