[insert creative title here]  

Posted by inkstainedhands in ,

So, Pesach 2010. I really don't have much to say about it. No words of wisdom or inspiration, nothing about how I feel about the holiday, and -- quite honestly -- nothing of much significance at all.

I actually started this blog right before Pesach 2009, so I suppose that it has been one Hebrew year. (Yay!)

I'm hoping to do a lot of reading (and maybe some living) over the holiday, so hopefully by the end of it I will have something of interest to write about.

For now, I just want to wish all my readers a chag kosher v'sameach. :] May this Pesach be a meaningful one for you.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 at Monday, March 29, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

I just wanted to commend you on your writing. Some of it is very interesting and thought provoking. Keep up the good work.

April 15, 2010 at 12:48 PM

Thank you!

April 15, 2010 at 7:36 PM

Post a Comment