One Year  

Posted by inkstainedhands in

I began this blog on April 1st, 2009. I had spent a couple of weeks before that wondering if it was worth it or not, if I should or I should not. But I started. I had no idea who would be reading my blog or in which direction it would go, but I plunged into it and began posting. At first, I had a lot to say and would write, on average, 15 posts a month. That number reached its peak at 19 in August 2009, when I was in Israel and had so much to say and to share, but dwindled to single-digit numbers once the school year started.

I am still here, still writing, still thinking, and you will have to believe me when I say that I have not abandoned my blog (although it sometimes seems like it when I do not post for long stretches of time).

Anyway, I just want to thank my readers (and especially those who comment, since feedback is always appreciated), and here's to another year of blogging. :]

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 at Sunday, April 11, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Happy belated blogoversary! Just out of curiosity, was April 1st an intentional start date?

Please do keep writing! The thoughts you share are always thought-provoking and meaningful. Have a great week!

April 11, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Thank you! :]

I probably started on April 1st because I was on Pesach vacation then and had time for it. The actual date was not intentional though.

April 12, 2010 at 7:43 PM

First it's just one year, then two then five and then it feels like it's been an integral part of your life! Congratulations to you! And I am happy that you still keep posting!

April 22, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Thank you! :] I'm glad I stuck to blogging. It's definitely a part of my life now, and I cannot imagine being without it.

April 22, 2010 at 9:01 PM

Post a Comment