You know you're in Stern...  

Posted by inkstainedhands in , , ,

...when the whole day all you hear is girls talking about the Maccabeats' new video, singing the song, or singing 'One Day.' Sitting on a couch in the lobby, I hear someone passing by singing 'One Day' aloud and then returning a few minutes later and still singing. I come into class only to find that the Maccabeats are being discussed there too. The same thing occurs in the elevator... and in the hallways... and just about everywhere else, until at some point it seems to me as if Stern students cannot talk about much else. So, I figured, what kind of Stern student would I be if I didn't even mention their latest hit on my blog?

For the few people who have not yet seen the Maccabeats' newest video and need to get into the holiday spirit, here it is! It's quite catchy and has some really funny moments. Enjoy! :]



Happy Chanuka! :]

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at Wednesday, December 01, 2010 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

We all love the Maccabeats (and I'm friends with some of them, actually!) but check out ANOTHER fantastic Chanukah parody-song video entitled:

Click I Light It- NCSY Chanukah Musical Remix here.

Alternatively, see here: http://chanukah.ncsy.org/

December 2, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Thanks, Chana! That video is awesome and looks like it must have been a lot of fun to put together. Great job getting the people to dance! :]

December 3, 2010 at 2:50 AM
Anonymous  

did you know that they were on cbs news today? haha!

December 5, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Post a Comment