The Latest  

Posted by inkstainedhands in ,

"Humanity can be quite cold to those whose eyes see the world differently." -- Eric A. Burns

"Ignorance and inconsideration are the two great causes of the ruin of mankind." -- John Tillotson

"The greater the ignorance the greater the dogmatism." -- Sir William Osler

Sometimes, I feel as though there is not much to do but despair over the sorry state of the world and of humanity. I wonder whether there will ever be an end to this... the end of senseless hatred based on willful ignorance, the end of discrimination and prejudice, the end of the pain we cause each other.

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 12, 2009 at Sunday, July 12, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I love receiving comments generally, but this post was just something I wanted to write... and this time, I would rather not have comments on my musings.

But do check out and comment on some of my other recent posts until I find time to write another one:
It's Personal -- July 8
Little Dorrit -- July 2
Notes on Life -- June 30

July 12, 2009 at 1:09 PM

Post a Comment