!!PURIM SPIRIT!!  

Posted by inkstainedhands in , , , , ,

When I was little, Purim contained a sort of magic for me. The costumes, the music, the dancing, the sheer joy. Purim created the kind of special memories that would stay with me and put a smile on my face years later. This year, however, having midterms right before and another test the day after Purim is putting a bit of a damper on it. So... for all those who need to get into the Purim spirit, check out the Maccabeats' new music video, and raise your glass. ;]


This makes me rather proud of being part of Yeshiva University.


So raise your glass if you see God in hidden places,
He's right in front of you,
We will never be never be anything but proud to tell our story
v'nahafoch hu.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at Tuesday, March 08, 2011 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment