Shana tova, dear readers!  

Posted by inkstainedhands in , ,


I've been listening to this on repeat, getting myself into the feeling of Rosh Hashana. The Maccabeats did a wonderful job with this song -- it's beautiful, uplifting, and hopeful, which is what I need right now. It has been one long adventure of a year. There are some things that have happened that I had trouble coming to terms with, but looking at the future I am confident and feel at peace and ready to move on. Above all, I feel fortunate and grateful for all the people in my life and I wish for them all (and for you, my readers) to have a meaningful Rosh Hashana and a good year that includes clarity and understanding and peace and love.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at Wednesday, September 28, 2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment